chocolate cake

For some reason over the past week I have become obsessed with chocolate cake. It all started when the b and I were on our way to Boston for our trip to Iceland and we stopped in NY for the night. We met up with his sister and my aunt, and went out for dinner. We went to a little cafe/bakery for dessert and the the 3 of us ladies all got different kinds of chocolate cake (mine was called the chocolate bomb!) B got a chocolate milkshake with peppermint schnapps in it. Then in Iceland we got the most AMAZING chocolate cake after dinner one night and went on a quest to find the best cake in all of Iceland. The quest has now returned stateside, and continues in the city of Philadelphia. It has also prompted me to find and create my own ultimate chocolate cake recipe. So..I'll be having lots of cake over the next few months, and I would certainly enjoy some company devouring it.

Comments