lewes, de

My roomate haley took me to her hometown this weekend, for a little get away. Besides meeting her sweet family, i got to spend some time out of the city, in a teeny tiny town, with beautiful houses, and cute little stores. I had a great weekend, but definitely appreciate the hustle-bustle of the city.

The night we got in, we went to a little pizza place called Half Full. We split a super yummy margarhita pizza, and i even drank a glass of wine. oh la la


Then we got home made ice cream, in the tiniest cones you've ever seen!! so cute! My ice cream fell off the cone twice :(



The next day, on the way to her grandad's we stopped by the walk about farm, and saw llama's, cow-ish animals with huge horns, and emus! This one emu, walked right on over to us, and i thought i would pet him, but he was being a little aggresive, so i took a step back. No-Fear Haley stepped right on up, and he totally hissed at her! He was definitely evil, and my heart was beating so hard. I thought he was going to jump the fence and attack us. so glad we got out safe.



I'm glad to be home.

Comments

Joshua Grace said…
looks like fun, especially the cowish animals!