co-workers save the day!

I'm really really glad to have such amazing people that I work with. They are great @ what they do..but they are the kindest, sweetest, most caring people. They really did the most awesome things to make sure my birthday was special. If i didn't have them..today would have been pretty lame. take a look..







alex made me a headress, its the coolest. It was an Indian's and Cupcakes themed party, and i was 100% surprised. I've never been so surprised in my life. I was shaking so bad! The cupcake flowers came from everyone, and the cookie bouquet is from KC and Cris (my bosses). What a special day! I even got a special phonecall from India, and a package from overseas too. I have such a great b.(EDIT) I also just got a phone call from a delivery guy who has flowers for me, that he won't be able to deliver tonight. I asked if he could at least tell me who they are from, and he said " i don't know, it just says 'b'.." only 3 weeks until I leave for switzerland!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Whoa amazing! Happy Birthday Lana. See you tomorrow night!
lady.shiv said…
Yay! I knew you'd have a good day! I was just thinking about the pictures from your birthday at work last year and how lovely it seemed! I'm really glad your (our!) birthday is going well.
Joshua Grace said…
what a great moment! you look so stoked in that pic
happy birthday lana. i'm sorry i can't be there