college

So when I graduated from high school- i went to a local community college for a year, but was only 16, so i definitely didn't know what i wanted to do. I enrolled in beauty school, and also did that for almost a year. I liked it, but it wasn't my thing, so i went back to the community college for almost another year. Then i took some time off, which is when i moved to LA and started working for Urban. After working there for awhile i realized i loved the fashion industry and could have a career in that field. I found FIDM, applied, enrolled, and graduated a year and a quarter later with my AA. (thanks to the transfer credits from my earlier stint @ community college)

So here I am, with 3 1/2 years under my belt of college, and only an AA. It's gotten me plenty far, and I'm not in need of a degree, but sometimes i think it would be nice to have a bachelors. It would have to be in Fashion Merchandising, which is perfectly fine with me. Does anyone have suggestions for a school that would have that type of program here in Philly? I'm considering going back to school for a year to get that degree.

thanks

Comments

Joshua Grace said…
i think UArts and Philadelphia University (used to be called Textiles) have those. if not either of them than PAFA, Institute of Fine Arts or Drexel prob have them.

go for it!