oh that news..

So today I gave my notice to Urban Outfitters. It's been 4 1/2 years. I started at the Santa Monica store, as a sales associate, and worked my way up, through school, to be an assistant buyer @ the home office in Philadelphia. Its been an amazing job and company to work for, and I've learned soooo much. The time has come to take a step in a new direction.

I will be working for Johnny Cupcakes starting Nov 1st. We haven't come up with an official title yet, but I will be his business manager. I will be working from Philly- going up here and there for meetings. It's an amazing opportunity, and I'll be getting experience in so many different areas. I'm really excited about this change, and come on..how fitting??

Comments

lady.shiv said…
congratulations my friend!!! that is such a great opportunity and so perfect for you. i can't imagine how psyched you must be. hopefully i'll see you soon and tell me all about it!
Joshua Grace said…
yeah that sounds so great. i don't know what my favorite kind of cupcake is--my mind has just been expanded after looking at their site, though!