feeling blue

It's so weird to me, that so many little things can add up to me feeling bummed out. The tiniest little things. But It's only 12:15, and I already feel like I want to cry. And then being sad makes me extra sensitive to other things, and its just a great big snowball effect to an awful day. 1 thing after another. Sometimes I wish I had a friend I could call in the middle of the day, who would come over and make fudge with me. Baking always makes me feel better. At least it's raining.

::EDIT:: I seriously must be the luckiest girl in the world. Right after I wrote this, my lovely b showed up at my house with sugar (i was out and needed to make fudge) coffee (I was out, and needed some badly) and gave me a big hug. He certainly knows how to cheer me up. I couldn't ask for more.

Comments

Joshua Grace said…
he's got your RSS right to his mind