chairs

I was walking to grab a drink with Jonny Rashid today and while walking past circle thrift, I saw a man unloading a truck of furniture. These chairs were sitting on the curb, and I asked if they were going inside. He said yes- so I followed him in, and purchased them immediately. This will be a great project for my new blog! Haley, Jenna A, and I wanted/needed a way to stay motivated, and creative, so we decided to start a new collaborative blog where we can write about the projects we're working on, food we're making, things we're designing. It will be unveiled in a week's time! Look for these guys being re-upholstered/new seat covers made. WOO!


Comments

r___anderson said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
r___anderson said…
oops, something weird just happened.
anyway, what luck walking by just when you did.
i really like the mid-century danish modern chair.
Lucas Team 4 said…
I'm pretty sure my mom found that EXACT same chair (black cushion) on the side of the road recently. Small worrrlllddd.
Jonny Rashid said…
I'm excited for the new blog.
Jenna Avellino said…
WHAT!!! Lana, those are AMAZING! Let me know if you need help reupholstering.
your chairs are everywhere
C and G said…
very nice - i love mid-century mod! you'd love our dining table!