Whiskey Neat

I went to the opening night of a friend of mine's play last evening. I didn't have too high of expectations- not because I didn't think he was capable of writing a good play- but because I grew up in a house of professional actors/writers/directors/producers etc. I was really, very impressed. The set, upon coming into the theatre looked great. It looked like a real breakroom. The story was well written, but the acting- the acting is what surprised me. Everyone played their character so well- it seemed real. Not read, or recited- but like actual words they would really say in each instance. I was impressed, and very entertained. It's playing through the end of the month, over at 7th and Spring Garden, so I would recommend seeing it if you're looking for something to do in the next 3 weeks! Info here.

Comments