so long..

The warm weather is official gone. its getting crisp here. The heater isn't working yet..and its getting REALLY cold at night in my apt. In fact I am sitting here now with a scarf on, my winter coat, and if i could type with gloves i would be doing that too.

Im about to go watch the boys play football. It will be nice to hang out w Lindsey while they play. I went to brunch with Weegie today, and that was really nice. He is great. He is a really awesome guy, and im happy to be getting to know him. Im praying to God for His guidance in our lives, that we may be aware of His plan, and follow it. Of course if it were my plan... :)

I put up some Christmas decorations already. I love the holidays, and Im going to squeeze as much time out of it as I can. I can't wait to get a tree, a real tree that smells sooooo good!!

Well lovelies, hopefully it won't be too long..

Peace, Love,

Bear

Comments