New Year

I've always wrestled with the idea of resolutions- and find they never work out. I always seemed to set myself up for failure. So last year I decided that i would give up something for an entire year. Last year I gave up meat. I have officially gone one whole year without eating meat and I feel great.

For 2008 I decided a few months ago I would give up my car for a year. The point is to challenge myself, and find new ways to live- and experience how other people do things. I haven't been driving my car for a few months now- in preperation for the new year, and so far its going well. I take the subway to and from work, and I signed up for this cool car sharing program they have here in philly
( Phillycarshare )for big errands.

What would be something hard for you to give up??

Comments