sex and the city

So I wanted to see the movie when it came out, but I never got around to it. I decided I wanted to watch some of the show first, because I had never seen it. My good friend lindsey has all 6 seasons on dvd, and she kindly let me borrow them. We started off with a girl night of wine and snacks. Since then I have been working on b's birthday present while watching.

I'm hooked emotionally, but also so taken back by most of the show. I can't really imagine ever living like that- even though i know most of the world does. I also think about how many women who watched that show think that is reality. They deal with their issues in such weird/unhealthy ways. It also makes me miss b.

I had a nice laid back weekend. Welcome Fall- it's the first official day today. I think Fall is my very favorite season. It's good to stay in and cook warm food, and bake all of the time, and snuggle with b. Its a new season, and with that comes change. My friend Olga will be moving in with Haley and I for a few months, and she has a dog as well. Kashi will have a play mate for awhile which will be nice.

Here is an oldy but a goody of Kashi and I out on a crisp fall day with Weegie before we started dating. It feels good to remember last year this time. Its when I first met b!

Comments

Joshua Grace said…
i liked the first season but they lost me after that.