so today is the day

its been 9 weeks now, and i leave today to meet up with Weegie for a week in Switzerland. I cannot explain how much anxiety i have right now. I am on the verge of tears for some reason. I really have no idea what is going on, but my heart feels heavy, and I have very bad anxiety. I want to be excited, and anxious in a good way- but i feel so weirdly the opposite.

I definitely miss Philly. I miss haley, and lc, and jonny rashid. I miss my house and bed. I miss kashi. So leaving to be gone for another week- as awesome as it is, i kind of just want to go home. I'm sure the second I'm on the plane I will feel totally different.

This has been an overwhelming week- so hopefully next week can really be a vacation. I'll see you all in a week!

Comments

lover mother said…
i hope you have a lovely time!
Joshua Grace said…
ya, have a great trip!