what a week

This week was one of the hardest ones I've had in awhile. I cried a whole lot, I felt hurt, and sad, and lonely. I felt so broken down. My heart felt like it was in a million tiny pieces.

The process of healing takes a lot of effort. I think I'm on that road. I have a while to go still, but I feel better today. That's a good start.

I'm learning a lot of things about myself.

I'm not very good at communicating.
I have horrible timing.
I can be very impatient.

Yes the road to healing can still be painful, but I want to get there.

Comments

Joshua Grace said…
i like your last sentence. getting there is most of the time getting on the road with some consciousness.
Your party was the best party I've been to in a real real long time. I had a downer of a week, as well. It helped cheer me up a whole lot.
jenibender said…
talk about a bad week! i hear ya. i got mugged and punched and kicked... and then lost my job as a result. so yea i could use a party to cheer me up. ps. i now have time free. let's hang.