dog farts

my dog has the smelliest farts everinlife. What's his deal??

I'ts especially entertaining when you can hear it. He is such a little man, he knows what's going on, and hasn't left my side anytime I'm at home since Monday. He wants to take care of me, and I'll take that, even if he's stinky.

Today was such a beautiful day. I was walking to Mueller's house for lunch, and it was soooo windy out. I was praying as I walked, and i could really feel the wind against my body. It reminded me how strong God is, and it made me so thankful that He is on my team.

Back to my bowling league this week, which was so awesome. I missed them. It makes no sense to me, but I was so joyful and happy today. I'm trying to allow myself the time I need to process, and reconcile, but I just feel so good. I think that everything just ended up making so much sense, that I don't really feel that sad. I am such a different, better person than I was a year and a half ago- and I'm so thankful I had that time, filled with fun adventures, and love. I learned how to be an independent, individual woman as a part of this community, and I learned what I need, and what I want, and what I'm willing to compromise. These are all awesome things to know for next time around. I am happy with my life, and the path I've been lead down. I'm also excited to see what's next for me. The peace of God is such an overwhelming beautiful thing, that I can't even begin to comprehend, so I'm just trusting it, and going with it.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

My girlfriend's dog Sophie hates farts. When someone farts she gets upset, and when she farts she gets scared and runs out of the room.