life man

I'm certainly glad it's spring. There is something about the sun that just makes the worst day cheery. My life is changing, in wonderfully good ways. I'm trusting in God right now, and I know when he closes a door, another one will open, and I believe that He knows what's best for me, and I'm ok waiting until that comes. I'm not saying it's easy- but the trusting in Him part makes it manageable.

I got some fabric to start a new project, for my new beginning. It's going to be another quilt- for me this time..



Thank you thank you thank you dear friends for loving me right now, and being there for me. I needed you- and you have been so wonderful. It makes being on the other side of the country from my family so much easier. One day at a time!

Comments

Daddy said…
That's gonna be a really nice quilt. You can tell already.
Jonny Rashid said…
Glad you're working it out. I'm also honored to be one of the people on the banner above.
Joshua Grace said…
great fabric. great lady.
stephy said…
Ahh I like this. This reminds me of my reluctance to trust God and how really sweet it is to actually do it. I love the fabric too, I always wanted to learn how to quilt.