Tattoos

I've been wanting a tattoo for awhile now. Yes, another one..I normally don't know what i want until the day of, and I just come up with something. It's worked well for me so far :) This time though I thought about it, and Clark is drawing something up for me. I'll just say it's native american themed. Here are some other things I'm loving as tattoos, who knows!






And I still want a whole sweet treats piece to go with my cupcake. cotton candy, ice cream, dancing gumdrops, lollipops, candy canes..all with faces of course! (and thanks to Joshua's idea- what if it was a candy totem pole! best idea ever!)

Comments

Joshua Grace said…
so you're saying it's a tattoo of a totem pole made of baked goods?
victoriann said…
stumbling across your blog two years ago i saw this artwork by angelique houtkamp and actually decided to get that tattooed on me just want to thank you because if i never came across that i wouldnt have the awesome chest piece i do now : )