time in boston so far..

has been rough and tough. I can't wait to get home to you all! In the mean time, here are some fun iphone photos of the good times I have been having!


Lennard + awesome


bowling night + lucas + nevada(I'll be trying candlepin this week!)


cutest dog everrrrrrr..I would get a papillon if I ever got another dog.


Lucas came over last night to keep my company, while everyone else saw "Watchmen". We made the yummiest milkshakes ever! They tasted exactly like Frosties from Wendy's. You wouldn't have been able to tell the difference. I met Lucas when he was 17, and I was 20! We were such babies..

Only 5 days left my dear friends..I cannot wait to be with you again!! You are missed so greatly!

Comments

Jason Harmon said…
I had frosty from Wendy's Saturday night with Haley while we were waiting for her screens to dry. Sooo good.

my secret word verification is
glaxesee

thats one of the best one's I've ever gotten
Jenna Avellino said…
candle pin bowling is all i ever bowled growing up in new england, so it's just what i thought bowling was for everyone. there was one random bowling alley with what we called "big ball bowling" (normal bowling). candle pin is so fun!