mates of state + nyc

I love love love mates of state. I've seen them perform more than any other band. Friday night I went to see them play with Black Kids. It was such a great show. Then i was up at the crack of dawn to make it to NY. It was a great weekend, did a lot of stuff, got to see my little sister perform at Carnegie Hall, hang out with a friend from CA that just moved to nyc, and I met up with Carina and Jaffe for Brunch! I ate a lot of cake (the best chocolate cake everinthewholeentireworld) and I got a cute dress and little nutmeg grinder at the flea market! It was such a great feeling driving back into Philly- this is home, and there is nothing like the feeling of being home.



Comments

My name's Haley said…
I'm glad your weekend went well all things considered, and I'm looking forward to our glorious Saturday. I hope your day goes well.

LOVE!