Shmeaster

For some reason Easter was more exciting than Christmas for me this year. Perhaps it had something to do with Lent, and the time spent preparing for this one day..but I was like a kid in a candy store excited for Easter Morning. I couldn't sleep the night before, and a handful of people came over to hang out- and an impromptu dance party happened in my living room, for almost 2 hours. It was so glorious. I felt like I was celebrating, and just kept thinking to myself "how blessed am I to have such a wonderful life". I felt almost like crying because I was so grateful for the life Christ gave to me in his death and resurrection.




The sunrise service at Lemon Hill was cold, but lovely. And now as tradition goes- I had people over for brunch after the service. We fit quite a lot of people in our house, but it was awesome. My favorite thing in alloflife is to have people over, and serve them. It makes me so unbelieveably happy. Thank you for sharing your day with me. There was so much good food! The rest of my pictures are on my flickr.

Comments

Joshua Grace said…
i had fun, too. thanks for the invite.