August Playlist

So it's alllllmost the end of August. Can you believe next week is September?? I'm dodging out for one last summer hurrah this weekend. I'll be laying on the beach in Florida, and getting some quality me time. Here's what's been keeping me company this month.

Bat for Lashes- Two Suns
Andrew Bird- Noble Beast
Grizzly Bear- Veckatimest
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss- Raising Sand
The Tallest Man on Earth- Shallow Grave
M. Ward- Hold Time
Chairlift- Does You Inspire You
Mix CD- Ryan's Favorites
Bonnie Prince Billy- Beware

Happy Monday!

Comments

Francky 01 said…
Good sélecta, I love :

Bat for Lashes- Two Suns *****
Andrew Bird- Noble Beast ****
Grizzly Bear- Veckatimest ****** *
The Tallest Man on Earth- Shallow Grave ***
M. Ward- Hold Time
Chairlift- Does You Inspire You*
Mix CD- Ryan's Favorites
Bonnie Prince Billy- Beware *****

I'm french & i don't speak english, sorry !!!