longest week ever

last week was probably one of the longest, hardest, most exhausting weeks i've ever had. i don't remember the last time i was so tired. weddings, baking and moving kept me from blogging, and I do apologize. I hope to be up and running again in a couple of weeks as I'll be traveling until the 12th of October. My birthday is coming up- which I'll be in town for, hooray! a few photos of what my life's been looking like:

Purr, Pull, Reign @ the Philly Fringe Festival featuring the beautiful Kim Hall.

Fri, Sat, Sun for restaurant week with Dan. Such a fun fun fun night. We walked home from 21st and Spruce, and stopped along the way for drinks and bowling.

The most pies I have ever seen. I made 138 pies for Haley's wedding, which I could not have done without Bryana's help! We made apple pies, and peach pies. They turned out so good!


i am in love with her.

Such a wonderfully, adorable perfect wedding. They are honeymooning in Maine right now!

Jimmy and I walking down the aisle. You can see more pictures from Lindsey right here.

Comments