things that make me happy.

a) coffee is hot and ready every morning. it even comes with sarcastic notes.


b) days with adventures. colleen and i went to styers to get some pumpkins! I roasted mine already and roasted the seeds tonight. I did 2 batches, one with just salt and the other i made this brown sugar/cinnamon/cayenne pepper/vanilla/maple/whiskey stuff and "caramelized" it then coated the other seeds. its so goooood! Then we went to new hope for the day. I've never been and I got so many awesome things. like $7 muclucs, and a sequined magenta skirt (look out birthday!) the most AMAZING earrings ever in life that deserve a post of their own, and and and. Good day. I love new hope. i want to open a bakery there, and live there. so tiny and cute.





(iphone pictures of the river between new hope and new jersey) loves it.

Comments