crossing fingers

Kielly and I put in another application today for a house. Keep your fingers crossed that we get it! It's in a neighborhood called St. Johns. It's on Allegheny Ave. There is also a Philadelphia Ave in the neighborhood. I think that's how i knew it was the one :)



It's a cutie little neighborhood, I can walk to "downtown st. johns"(what they call the city center of this neighborhood) where there is a cute cafe, a grocery store that has all locally grown and organic food, a tiny cinema, oh and another cute cafe. It's only 1 quick bus ride to downtown, which is where my store is, and has the most lovely bridge to cross.



The house itself is quirky, old, and I'm liking it. It has a tiny front porch, detached garage and driveway. When you walk through the old front door, you're in the living room which has original hardwood floors. To the right is the 1st bedroom. It has it's own bathroom with a clawfoot tub. If you continue walking straight, you enter the dining room. There is a staircase up against the right wall. Up those stairs is the 2nd bedroom. It's the only thing up there, and has those slanty, attic type walls. Back down the stairs, and through the dining room is the kitchen. There is a door to the basement, and another full bathroom. Behind the kitchen is a breakfast nook, and off of the nook is a mud room. There is a door to the backyard (which has a doggie door) which is huge, lovely, and has a shed. Here are a few pictures. EEEEE. I wish I had taken more, i totally forgot until the end, then just snapped a few. If we get it, i'll take a million more. promise. I hope I hope I hope we get it. I can't wait to make that attic my own little fort. Can't wait for you to come have a slumber party with me.

side yard/garage
backyard/shed
living room looking into dining room looking into kitchen/nook
kitchen

Comments