bad

I've been really bad at blogging. sorry. There is ALOT going on. About 6 weeks ago, my parents told me they were getting divorced. When I talk to my dad, and hear how sad he is, and when I think about him being alone, it seriously, seriously breaks my heart. I can't stop crying. I am so so so so so glad that I moved out here, and am closer to my family. In 2 weeks from today I will be with them for Xmas, which hasn't happened in years. My dad's going to come up here in January too, to hang out and get away. Even and Sara (brother + wife) are finding out today if the baby is a boy or girl. Kielly has several job offers, and will definitely be up here soon, I want a Christmas tree so so so so bad, but not having a car, and not having friends yet, that have cars, makes it really hard to get one to your house. Kashi and I are getting along so well. He gets SOOOO excited when I get home at night, we play for a good 30 minutes before I even take my coat off. We run around the back yard, and all around the house. Then we eat dinner, and snuggle in bed. He's always excited to see me, and that's really nice. Twice now I've moved across the country to a new place, and he's always there to greet me when I get home. What would I do without him? I'm having so much fun getting dressed everyday. I never realized how much clothes I have, but I have A TON. I wanted to take pictures everyday, but after one day I decided I didn't want to anymore. Hah. Maybe when I have the internet I will.

cute breakfast place I went to with Ben the other day. I had a yummy egg sandwich.

a bar near my work, that I walk by every day and smile. I hear a little voice in my head say "nobby nobby nobby"

This old gas station in my neighborhood that now serves pizza instead of gas. I haven't tried it yet, but I will soon. I did try what has been recommended as the best pizza around here and I wasn't impressed. It's no Tacconelli's. I have this weekend off, what should i doooo?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I vote for you taking pictures of your outfits every day Lana because I think you could inspire a lot of girls' wardrobes! Then you can expand to WEARDROBE and get sponsors and get paid to be CUTE! ;)

Alina
lady.shiv said…
I concur with the lady before me. Also, I miss you to death. And I can't wait til you get internet because I want updates every day. I love youuuuuuuu.