I really have the best life.

While the past few months have been INCREDIBLY hard, this last week has sort of made up for it, and it feels as though things are looking up. First, a few photos from Christmas, that I just uploaded..


Passed out after dinner on Christmas eve.

My lovely, beautiful, crazy, fun, encouraging, amazing mother.

My sister-in-law Sara, with my very own niece inside her.
Yarin Grace Thompson, which means "to understand" in Hebrew.

annnnnd me with Nick, Ben, and Katy. I miss them so much!!
I try to convince them to all go to school in Portland, so I can see them all the time. hah!

Then Kielly also got here this last week, and oh my goodness, what an amazing blessing. You never really know someone until you live with them, and knowing how crazy and ocd i am, i was a tiny bit apprehensive about living with another girl, other than Haley. From the moment she got here, all fears dissolved, and it's been an absolute DREAMland. She is probably the most giving, caring person I know. She would give you the shirt of her back on the coldest day of the year if it meant you would be warm. Heart of gold. I came home last night from work, and she had made me the YUMMIEST muffins in the entire world of life. No sugar too! I seriously ate about 5 of them. She also picked up a few magazines for me, hellllllllooooooo..how perfect! This is going to be one heck of a year with this girl in my life. I'm so so so so so incredibly grateful, excited, happy and blessed to have her all to myself!


Comments