vulnerable?

I definitely have a hard time doing that. At the first sign of tension, or discomfort, I usually fold, and disengage ASAP. Luckily, and thankfully, Adam is really good at not letting me do that. For such a long time, my feelings have not been validated in my relationships, and I've compromised them. It's still hard, and I'm still learning, but I'm grateful for a man who continually pulls me out of my hole, and helps me become better at vocalizing what I need and want, and being honest with me about what's reasonable, and what's crazy (let's face it, sometimes I'm totally crazy..type A? that's me..)

I'm a growing, changing, evolving person, and thinking about this year, and turning 25 is really honestly, already doing things to my head. I'm trying to concentrate on the now, and babe is good at helping me do that.

Now is:
beach weekend
sister and mayme coming to town
philly
easter

Comments