o.m.g.

I spent the past couple of days meeting and hanging out with Adam's family. (I can't not smile every time I say that). it was AMAZING. I was really nervous right before we got there, just because I've never actually done this before. I've met families, but I haven't taken a trip across the country for that reason. Plus- when you know the person you're with is your bfl (babe for life) meeting the family is really, pretty serious!

So I actually didn't take ONE picture of us together, oops. but I loved his mom, and sister (and her husband), and dad. I felt so comfortable, and cannot WAIT to see them again!

I've still got a wedding to go, and i had 2 friends get engaged this week! crazy! i love it.

EEEEEEEEEE

Comments

My name's Haley said…
bfl made me a little teary eyed. I love you guys!