oh yea!

I have a new friend. It started when she used to come into Free People and shop. Then months later we actually met up for a drink, then we realized we got along well and commence hanging out all the time. We shop (she rescued me on my birthday and made a shopping day out of it) we cook (yummy delicious quiche) and we bake! (hence the previous post.) I'm totally loving her, and a new friendship in Portland. While I couldn't form sentences, she actually put together a lovely post about our baking adventure. See here.

Comments

Lauren said…
Awww. This is so cute. I wish we would have started hanging out the first time we thought of it. We're going to have to make up for all that lost time with lots more shopping and cooking and baking and crafting.

I found us some recipes for honey lavender ice cream too!