18 days of thanks

1. friends. ha! I think i mention this every post, but today I'm thankful for John (again) who sent me the best christmas surprise package! my very first Pendleton anything, a rad laptop case! ANDDDDDD a mini pie maker! That's right, 4 pies in 10 minutes, a perfect mini pie. sweet, or savory. did i mention they are tiny? TINY PIES in 10 MINUTES!!!




and Lauren. Man...what an amazing friends I've found in this woman. We craft, we bake, we cook, we shop, we adventure, we watch tv, we have bed picnic. She has been a sweet sweet blessing in my life this past month or 2, and I'm so excited to have her in my life.

and Ajun! The possibility of seeing her came up today, and baby Lana and I'm so freaking excited! I hope it works!!!

2. shopping alone. I love shopping, for groceries, clothes, shoes, anything pretty much. and shopping with someone is fun, because you can get opinions, and have someone to show awesome things to..but shopping alone is fun for me too. I liked walking up to Urban when i got off of work and walking around as slow as i wanted, picking things up, trying them on, looking around..talking to strangers. It was quiet, and alone, and fun.

3. Christmas cards! I got my first 2 today and yesterday, and how fun! John made his own cards, and they are perfect.

4. a report of SNOW! We're headed to the cabin tomorrow, and we've checked the weather a dozen times, and its just raining up there. not snowing. so bummed. but a woman was in the store today from out there (mt hood area) and said there's snow!!!!!!!!!!

5. scratch #1. I'M DEFINITELY SEEING AJUN AND BABY LANA IN MARCHHHHHHH WHEN IM IN LONDON FOR JOHN'S OPENING. HOLY HOLY HOLY EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments