2 days of thanks

1. MY FAMILY IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. I have the next 4 days off to hang out with my family, and adam and i are going to go up to seattle with them for new years.

3. I made an angel food cake for my mommas birthday, and a chocolate satin glaze to go on top, it was warm and drizzly as they walked in, and so delicious. I also made brownies for the non cakers. It felt good to bake.

4. i love when my house is full of people. when there are people in every bed, and beds set up all over the floor. it's like a huge slumber party.

5. my momma brought me an original wool pendelton coat that was HER grandmothers. So I basically have my great grandmothers original pendelton coat. HOW COOL IS THAT??!?! My mom said she wore it all through her 20's...i love the idea of that.

Comments