5 days of thanks

1. last week is over! it was such a weirdly long exhausting week, so it was nice to start fresh today. even though i'm kind of sick and still a little tired, it's a lovely thing to have a chance to start fresh...daily..weekly..monthly...i'm even getting excited for a fresh year.

2. Kashi- I've been enjoying him lately. He has been on good behavior, and adam is taking a more active role in owning him, which is helping alot.

3. Curtis is moving here in like...a matter of hours..or ok, days. I...am...so...EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! safe travels friend!!!

4. dinner dates. babe and i went to our favorite place tonight for dinner, santerias. its sooooooooo goooooood. if you live in portland, and haven't been. you're a shame. yes, i meant to say that. look at that beard!!!!! i got it for Christmas.



5. there is a version of "addicted to love" on a mix at work, and I can't figure out who its by. It sounds like Robert Francis, but I can't find a recording of it on the internet. I guess I'll have to try shazam next time I work. when I find it I'll post it, it's so good.

Comments