back in place

got here tues at midnight, brybry picked me up, and haven't stopped hanging since. I've seen all my boo's, all my ladies, and have been to a handful of my favorite spots already. It feels so good to be back. sometimes i have to stop and think "wait..am i in portland or philly" because i forget. I'm staying with Bry until my stuff gets here (hopefully this weekend) and then I'm actually jetting down to florida! spend a few days in the sun, see my grandparents, and my step-mom, and buy a car..then drive it back to philly! a 17 hour drive, doable in one day, all by my lonesome. I'm looking forward to it. I like having my own life, and not having to think about anyone else. It's so freeing. I'm making this year the best it can be, so I can say "im right where i want to be" adventure life! repeating in my head.

I'm looking forward to having some help with the car buying thing. the first time i bought a car i was 16, had a bunch of money saved, gave it to my parents, told them what kind of car i wanted, and they did the rest. I got really overwhelmed the past few days thinking about where to start. I thought to myself "this is where i need my parents". Yea for supportive parents!

I saw this today at Shot Tower, and love it. I'm a sucker for cute sayings, and fun prints.



random post. too much fun being had to post!

Comments