counting down

I have exactly 7 days to pull a miracle out of thin air. I've been working SO hard for the past 3 months, and it all culminates in one week from today. I have a lot of work ahead of me, and no days off, or time to rest. That means I need lots of love and encouragement so I don't die. You can:

1. Give me a hug
2. Stop by the store and say hello
3. Leave me notes that say funny things
4. Help me do something fun every night to break up the monotony of all the work.
5. Give me a hug

I started the week off right, with my girl of choice, Colleen. KEEP EM COMING! Seriously. I'm only asking because I need some encouragement this week. I'm pretty good at taking care of myself, but this girl is really at the end of her wire and could use the love and support of her friends.

Comments