MN

Oh boy..Minnesota came and went! It was surprisingly more beautiful then I had imagined. Minneapolis is a cool city, reminded me SO much of Portland..but there was NO SHOPPING! A crime, right? I literally spent the whole week trying to find SOMEWHERE that had SOMETHING I could buy, or even WANTED to buy, and alas, there was none. Oh well.

And then I met Richards family. yep.

PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!!

The Walker. Seriously the best museum I have ever been in. 

Minneapolis Sculpture Garden, adjacent to the Walker (Sister, Mom, Dad, Me & Rich!)

The most magical Finnish sauna you ever did see. (wood burning!)

Split Rock Light House

Gooseberry Falls

A panoramic view from our balcony at The Baptism River B&B

And the river itself, Baptism. This was on the property where we stayed. Seriously, beautifully, magical. 

There was also: Lake Superior, Walleye (state fish, yum!) Chino Latino, small town Wisconsin, local Honeycrisp apples (originally from MN!), Iranian Food, Richard receiving his masters (yea!) annnnnnddd SNOW! Yea for vacations!

Comments